Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Don't Wanna Club


Monday, originally uploaded by pberra.

This morning Cliff was trying to summon the energy to get out of bed and he said "I don't wanna go to work". I told him that I didn't wanna either and said we should start the "Don't Wanna Club".

The only problem is we both want to be the president.

I have more to post soon, but just can't pull my thoughts together for some reason.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh,,I would have to be in that club cause I say that every single morning. I sure wish I could win a big lottery. I would share with all my "don't wanna" club members and we would become the
"don't havtas" lol.
xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

BONNIE K said...

I will gladly join your club.

Mary Timme said...

See, that's how it is in such a club. I think there were be a chapter in many houses, but both spouses want to be president! Lol on this one.

Jeanie said...

A great idea! I'll join, too!