Came running up to me and dropped a dead (thankfully) mouse at my feet. Merry Christmas to you to Gray! Of course I had to pet her for being such a good little barn kitty. While I was petting her Runt stole it from her er... me! Once Runt was done (gag) eating (gag) it she went up to Hailey and meowed like "MORE!" The Barn Cats are so weird! Then again so is Saber the house cat that fetches aluminum foil balls.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
An Early Christmas Present from Gray (Don't read this while eating!)
I went down to the barn the other night with my niece Hailey to feed the horses. We were at the gate when we heard a muffled meow and Gray...

Came running up to me and dropped a dead (thankfully) mouse at my feet. Merry Christmas to you to Gray! Of course I had to pet her for being such a good little barn kitty. While I was petting her Runt stole it from her er... me! Once Runt was done (gag) eating (gag) it she went up to Hailey and meowed like "MORE!" The Barn Cats are so weird! Then again so is Saber the house cat that fetches aluminum foil balls.
Came running up to me and dropped a dead (thankfully) mouse at my feet. Merry Christmas to you to Gray! Of course I had to pet her for being such a good little barn kitty. While I was petting her Runt stole it from her er... me! Once Runt was done (gag) eating (gag) it she went up to Hailey and meowed like "MORE!" The Barn Cats are so weird! Then again so is Saber the house cat that fetches aluminum foil balls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL,,,Runt says,,,"Yum, Yum,,,me wants some more Mickeys!!!! Thats too funny. But they all do their jobs,,so thats good!!!
xoxoxoxoxooxox
This made me laugh! A couple of weeks ago, I got home late and the room was sort of dark but I could see a darker thing on the light carpet. I thought it was a Gypsy toy. And it was, in a way. Well, combo toy and treat. Alas, it was laid to rest in the trash bin, somewhat unceremoniously. At least he put it in a visible place and not under the bed!
Love the photos, Jess!
My cat only eats the heads - talk about gross!
Post a Comment