Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hanging On to Good Memories of Nanny A

We had a ruff Sunday night and a ruff week to come. My grandmother (my dad's mom) passed away on Sunday night. If you remember I talked about her here and here. Self at Growing and Growing posted about her and my oldest brother J. Thank you Self for that beautiful post. It means a lot to all of us. Here are a few photos.



4 comments:

ALF said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.

BONNIE K said...

I am also so sorry. She seemed like a neat lady.

Beth said...

Those are beautiful memories, Jess.
And just think,,she is not in pain and you will see her again one day and her mind will be as clear as a bell. I have no doubt about that!!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxox

Jeanie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you shared these. She's beautiful -- you can tell how happy she is in those photos. You have wonderful memories -- and I know a thousand more you haven't shared. Hang onto them. They're gold.