Hope you all don't eat so much you make yourself miserable like Saber did.
I don't have any pictures of turkeys, but I did get some shots of some Canadian Geese Saturday morning. Man it was cold. There had to have been at least 40 that flew in on the half frozen pond.
That picture just cracks me up. LOL!!! And remembering what your mom said about it yesterday,,lol. Those pictures are awesome of the geese,,your so lucky to have that pond there and get all those cool birds to visit it. Dont stuff yourself tomorrow we don't want to see you laid out like Saber,,, xoxoxoxooxoxoxo
4 comments:
That picture just cracks me up. LOL!!! And remembering what your mom said about it yesterday,,lol. Those pictures are awesome of the geese,,your so lucky to have that pond there and get all those cool birds to visit it.
Dont stuff yourself tomorrow we don't want to see you laid out like Saber,,,
xoxoxoxooxoxoxo
What a neat bunch of Canada Goose you have and how brave of you. It just looked cold out there!
Great photos. Love that one of Saber -- it's fabulous! And the geese are beautiful!
Have a lovely holiday! If I don't comment for a few days, it's because I'm gone till 12/8 (but I'm still posting ALMOST every day!)
I love your pictures but I don't know if you really know what cold means til you live further north! Have a great holiday.
Post a Comment