Did you have a Merry Christmas? We had a very nice one. I Love the card and the cute Christmas tin! Did you make those? House is quiet right now as Dan and Allison had to take her boyfriend, Willy, back to the airport. He has to work Monday so had to go back early. Ugh,,I have to work Monday too,,,bummer. Have a great week-end! xoxoxoxooxxoxo Beth
3 comments:
Just got home from a beautiful Christmas Eve. service and looking forward to sleeping late in the morning. Merry Christmas, Jess!
Did you have a Merry Christmas? We had a very nice one. I Love the card and the cute Christmas tin! Did you make those? House is quiet right now as Dan and Allison had to take her boyfriend, Willy, back to the airport. He has to work Monday so had to go back early. Ugh,,I have to work Monday too,,,bummer.
Have a great week-end!
xoxoxoxooxxoxo
Beth
This is wonderful. I love your tin, especially! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment