I just found out Saber made the Kitten Tuesday on the Flickr Blog! See her on the bottom right. Let's keep it our little secret. We don't want it to go to her head.
I love Beth's comment. It would make an interesting thing to design, and we'll be hush, hush about it. That cat thinks enough of itself anyway! Famous no less! I think a paw-graph will be a necessity!
I'm so sorry that your grandmother is gone. She was a neat lady from her picture!
5 comments:
OH,,I want a paw-graph!!! Lucky Saber,,,!!!!
xoxooxoxoxoxo
I love Beth's comment. It would make an interesting thing to design, and we'll be hush, hush about it. That cat thinks enough of itself anyway! Famous no less! I think a paw-graph will be a necessity!
I'm so sorry that your grandmother is gone. She was a neat lady from her picture!
Congrats to Saber - my first cat was a calico and I was always partial to those.
Wow! Way cool!
Gorgeous!! Are you a proud momma or what?!? :)
Have a great weekend!!
PS - Congratulations to Saber's new found fame!!
Post a Comment