My curiosity got the best of my yesterday as I took a walk around the nearby construction site. Much to my surprise our favorite pizza place has moved in! No more driving 30 miles (to and from) the original one anymore (unless of course the new one doesn't live up to the other one). It is already open and there is a coffee shop too! I went between lunch and dinner the place is normally busy. The restaurant on the end used to be the only thing here.

Originally I wasn't keen on them converting the huge pasture into townhouse-land, but it is kind of growing on me especially since it brought a new restaurant to town. That makes 2 decent non fast food places! Now that is something to celebrate!

All was well until I was treatened by this guy! How dare he! I know it is warm, but isn't he supposed to be sleeping!?

Whew! I made it back home safely.
5 comments:
What sort of snake is that? Other than scary!! Hoping all goes well in the new stuff.
I don't know, but I don't think it was venomous, but I crouched down to get a better look and started to coil up. It made me want to leave the guy alone.
You are very brave to crouch down to see a snake. I'd be out of there! It's fun having places close by to go to. They have built a lot near us too.
Yikes!!!! That snake didn't look very neighborly,,maybe he was just passing through the hood,lol. Cool,,another restaurant for you.
Miss You!
xoxoxooxoxoxoxo
How cool your pizza place is so near?! Nasty looking snake, though!
Post a Comment