Great shot! The girls were telling me all about decorating Mae_Mae w/ Christmas "tensils." I know you know...but they love you so much and really enjoy doing ANYTHING w/you, but they especially love helping you tend to the horses. You do a great job including them. :) Love you.
This photo is FABULOUS! It should be a Christmas card (go to Vistaprint.com -- they always have free offers -- I can see this on a folded card!)
How wonderful.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I know it might be a hard one, but I also know you have great love and at this time of year especially, that carries us through. Many hugs.
5 comments:
Great shot! The girls were telling me all about decorating Mae_Mae w/ Christmas "tensils." I know you know...but they love you so much and really enjoy doing ANYTHING w/you, but they especially love helping you tend to the horses. You do a great job including them. :) Love you.
This photo is FABULOUS! It should be a Christmas card (go to Vistaprint.com -- they always have free offers -- I can see this on a folded card!)
How wonderful.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I know it might be a hard one, but I also know you have great love and at this time of year especially, that carries us through. Many hugs.
The horse doesn't even seem to mind! He's/She's a good and patient horse! Merry Christmas!
Is this your horse? I love this horse. I also know this is a hard time for you, but hope you have a good holiday.
Great Picture, Jess!
xoxoxooxoxoox
Post a Comment