I walked in to the guidance secretary's office at one of my schools today and she had piles of stuff all around her. Knowing how meticulous she is about everything I knew this wasn't like her so I giggled and asked her about her "stuff". She blew out a big sigh and looked up at me. I know that look. It is how I've felt for the past 3 months. She said something to the effect of I don't have "piles and piles of stuff like that". I laughed and said "Yea, I do. It's just electronic."
(This isn't my office or her's, but I can relate!)
5 comments:
I definetly can relate to this,,it looks like my art room,,,lol.
xoxooxoxox
Can't wait to see your blog when I get home. Wish I could see it from work.
xoxooxoxoxoxoxox
Too much stuff. I hear ya.
It's kinda like my kitchen table, I'm embarrassed to admit. (We eat in the dining room.)
Odd that I began to clean like a fiend today on the house.
I know that is not your office or hers, because I have a sneaking suspicion it is mine! Ouch!
Post a Comment