

My grandmother loves Jack. When she was still driving she would bring him leftovers all the time. The big galoot would all but climb in her lap when she opened the door. He gained weight then. We (the grandkids) call our grandmother Nanny. I used to tell her "Jack loves his Nanny".



Sunny running around with his tail in the air. I guess its better than his nose in the air.

Pretty Boy

Patches
5 comments:
I loved meeting your whole family, Jess! Yippee aye oh kai yea! what a neat group!
LOL You are too funny! I labeled it "Family" because of the comment about my grandmother.
Hey Girlie,
Those pics are great! Your the best photog I know! My Mom had her pacemake change today and did great, Praise God! She got to go home after 4 hours.
I finally posted a new blog and changed my background.
Miss You!
xoxoxooxoxoxoxox
I also loved the pictures. Things are much gloomier here in Cleveland.
These are all simply glorious photographs. That grass -- they're so beautiful, really evocative of the season. And I'm not sure anyone photographs animals like you do! This is just a lovely little haven.
Post a Comment