Wednesday, November 19, 2008
99 Posts of Blog on the Wall
This is my 99th post. Sure most people celebrate their 100th post, but then again I'm not most people. It’s been a hair over 9 months now and I feel that my blog has come a long way. I originally just planned to post some pictures here and there. I never expected to become as personal as it has. I never expected to be writing the way I am either. It isn't that I never like English. It was usually my favorite subject in school and I always did well in the class whether I liked it or not. Its just I never thought of my self as a writer, but the more I write the more I like it. It’s kind of like talking! Once I start I can't stop! Ha ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations on reaching 99! I'm glad you decided to turn this into a writing post. I enjoy reading your stuff. Especially about your grandmother.
Hey Girle,
Almost too 100 posts, YAY!!!
I am so glad you did start a blog because I feel like your I still get to see you even though its just through the blog. I still miss you so much and always looked forward to seeing every week. I Love that I can still know whats going on with you.
I think your posts are always so good and you write and express yourself so well nd the photos are fantastic!
Keep on keeping on and soon you will be at your 500 post.
Love You bunches!!!
xoxoxooxoxo
congrats on getting to 99!
Post a Comment