(Blogger cut off some of the photo so click on the picture to see all of it.)
Looking at it now it doesn't look quite as vacant. I think the people with the car lot next door must own it too. There are 4 windows open upstairs, but I can't imagine who would have want their windows open yesterday. BURR!!! How cool would it have been if they hadn't painted the building and left it like the exterior staircase? It should be sand blasted just enough to show the colors of the brick. Now that I have a picture of it I’ve noticed more that needs to be done.
I also have a slightly smaller dream and that is to own my camera's big bad brother.. Mine is the oldest of this series being a 10D. Canon's newest addition is the 50D. I’ve started having problems with mine. It has served me well and we’ve been through a lot together. It is one tuff camera. This would be a huge upgrade for me as the 10D is a mere 6 mega pixels and the 50D is a huge 15 mega pixels! I’d have to get a much bigger memory card for sure!
2 comments:
Good luck on the camera. I'm totally surprised to find mine is 3 years old. I love taking huge file pictures that I can then refine in iPhoto and make look good. What fun that is.
The building looks sad to me. And empty. I hope whomever owns it loves it.
That building looks like it has loads of potential.
Good luck getting the new camera!
Post a Comment