Ha! Thats cute,,,you know that would take alot of time to make one of those. And time flys when your having fun huh?xoxooxoxoxoxoxoox
Last night we were riding in the car when I suddenly realized that next week is Thanksgiving. It totally snuck up on me!
I have daughters and two granddaughters with birthdays in November. Pretty easy for me to remember but it has sort of snuck up on me too! Sigh!
I don't know what happened to fall. I know it's next week, have known, but still can't believe it. You realize that means Christmas is right behind.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha! Thats cute,,,you know that would take alot of time to make one of those. And time flys when your having fun huh?
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoox
Last night we were riding in the car when I suddenly realized that next week is Thanksgiving. It totally snuck up on me!
I have daughters and two granddaughters with birthdays in November. Pretty easy for me to remember but it has sort of snuck up on me too! Sigh!
I don't know what happened to fall. I know it's next week, have known, but still can't believe it. You realize that means Christmas is right behind.
Post a Comment