Tomorrow is our first anniversary. It was nearly ten years ago when we met. We dated for almost 2 years. During that time Cliff had to move back to Michigan even though he didn't want to (long story envolving a room mate that wasing paying his way). Every once in a while we would email each other as friends. Both thinking that the other had moved on. Both trying unsuccessfully to be happy with other people. Fate brought us back together. After years of not seeing him and telling myself that he didn't mean as much to me as I thought. That first time seeing him again was like magic. It was amazing that those feelings came rushing back after years of being repressed and ignored. I knew in that moment that we were meant to be. I am a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason". God Bless our Broken Road!
5 comments:
Awh,,that is such a wonderful post. The pictures and the song just go so good together. What a wonderful story and such a Happy Ending. And speaking of Happy,,,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JESS AND CLIFF!!!!
LOVE YA!
XOOXOXOXOXOXO
ok, I am a little teary-eyed!! Happy Anniversary!! We love ya'll!!
Joey, Leslie, Makayla & Mason
Bless you both indeed!
How very cool! Happy Anniversary!
This is a wonderful story! What part of Michigan was Cliff from?
Post a Comment