Thursday, August 7, 2008

When Longs Days Aren't Long Enough

I've done nothing, but work for over a week now. I work before I go to work, I stay late working, come home to work late, and even worked a lot over the weekend. My house is a disaster and we haven't had anything healthy to eat for dinner in days. It feels like the days have been so long, yet not long enough. Have you ever felt that way?

Cliff doesn't understand why I am doing all the things I am. He doesn't understand that I can't not help. I can't look the other way. I can't not check my email. Cliff works on vehicles. So I tried to get him to understand. I told him, "You know that truck that you can't fix? That no matter what you try it doesn't work. You've tried and tried to figure out what is wrong with it and you just can't get it out of the shop? This is that truck and it follows me home" I hope to get this "truck" fixed soon! I need a life back.

It's back to work for now.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Its FRIDAY!!!! Just chill all week-end with Hubby and Kitty and go snuggle with Mason the baby!!!
DO NOT WORK!!!!
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

ALF said...

Hope things calm down for you soon!