Monday, August 25, 2008

A Better Week To Come?

This morning started out awful. It had been raining all night and there was a river about 2-3 inches deep the whole width of the driveway. A few minutes before I stepped out the door it decided to let loose and by the time I made it the few feet to my car I was soaking wet from my waist down. Everybody and their momma must have decided to leave the house at the same time as I did, making me 20 minutes late to work. I was surprised I even made it to work!

On the bright side that was the worst part of my day. I had a few questions answered I had been needing for about a week now. Later a made head way with the person from last week. All in all a decent day aside from still being damp by lunch time. Tomorrow should be good too. Plus I am taking next Tuesday off, giving me a 4 day weekend! Yay! Thank you all for your encouragement.

3 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I'm so glad you are doing better. I hate being wet, just hate it! I'd rather be almost anything other than wet. Not from a shower, but when I'm out and about. I wasn't very clear about that before.

Beth said...

Well today has been my crappy day. Woke up to a dead hard drive on home puter. What else can happen next,uh, well I better shut up cause anything can and probably will happen.
I am taking off friday for a long one too. Can't wait. Miss U!
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

ALF said...

It's always encouraging when the day starts off poor and gets better. Today mine started off good and got worse. Boo.