Just because I feel the need to state the obvious!
I couldn't need the weekend more than I do today. It has been a really ruff week. I would tell you about it, but that would mean I would have to go in to detail about my work and that I can not do. Just take my word for it. Yesterday was absolutely terrible! The only reason I made it through the day in tact was because of where I spent the day. It is amazing what a few words in an email can do. I shouldn't let it get to me so bad, but it does.
I miss my Beth!
3 comments:
Just ignore words,,,your good and you and I both know it. E-mails can seem harsher than they were meant to be. Please rest and take it easy this week-end. I miss you terribly!!!!
xoxooxoxoxo
I'm so sorry you had a rough week. Just think that the more you are challenged it must mean that you are capable. Because I'm sure you are! I'm sure of it. Blessings, and take care of yourself.
I shall keep hoping that this week is better than last! Do try to find a bit of time to enjoy all around you that is lovely, for your eyes see it so well!
Post a Comment