Monday, August 11, 2008

Just What I Needed!

Ok... I'm not going to lie and say I didn't work this weekend, becuase I did. Not as much as last weekend though. Saturday I went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with a few friends then we had lunch it was great! Sunday my mom and I did a few crafty things then I played with the horses. Family, friends, horses, and crafts are great therapy. Check out the pictures I took Sunday.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Well of course I am at work and cannot see the dang pictures,,bummer. I will check them out tonight. Yesterday was hectic but not too bad, lotsa gangsters here this year. Still miss you alot!!!!
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ALF said...

Love the pictures. Sounds like a great weekend.

Jeanie said...

This is a great way to show the photos -- and it looks like you had a blast -- and a productive time, too!