As my subjects says... It is pretty bad. It could always be worse, though. In fact it is better than a month ago, but it is still bad. It is so bad I didn't feel very coherent this morning to the point I feel the need to apologize to the people I saw this morning. It is so bad that when I was on my way to one of my schools this afternoon I thought "man! I need to hurry up and get over there. I'd hate to make them stay late on a Friday!" That was immediately followed by "Today isn't Friday! It is TUESDAY!" which was then followed by "Waa!!! It is ONLY Tuesday!" Yeah, It has been one of those
On the brighter side... I hope to be posting pictures of my anniversary surprise from my husband tomorrow. I've been away from blogland for the most part for about a week because my modem went down. We finally got the new one and are up and running again. What I don't understand is that was the 3rd modem we have had go down in two and a half years. I just don't get it!
As you can see... I am expermenting with html codes. I'm lovin' it!
1 comment:
Whew,,I sure feel that way every day. I have been off the past two fridays and told Dan today that its going to be hard working this friday,,ha! I hope this dang modem holds up for you. I want to experiment with HTML too. I have played with it some but its kind of hard. I would like to take a class on it. Wish Metro offerred them,,ha ha!
Post a Comment