OH,,I tawt I saw a Puddy Tat!!!! A Christmas one at that!!! Cutesy Sabra!!!xoxooxoxoxoxo
Saber is a beauty or is it extremely handsome. Cool name for a neat cat, that I know.
Thank you both! Saber is a girl kitty. I named her Saber because she used to bite all the time (not hard just put her mouth on you) and my favorite sports team is the NHL Nashville Predators - their mascot is the saber toothed tiger.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH,,I tawt I saw a Puddy Tat!!!!
A Christmas one at that!!! Cutesy Sabra!!!
xoxooxoxoxoxo
Saber is a beauty or is it extremely handsome. Cool name for a neat cat, that I know.
Thank you both!
Saber is a girl kitty. I named her Saber because she used to bite all the time (not hard just put her mouth on you) and my favorite sports team is the NHL Nashville Predators - their mascot is the saber toothed tiger.
Post a Comment