On another note... This pretty lady finally bloomed beside our side deck. All the others have bloomed at least once. It has so many buds on it though I think it is trying to make up for lost time.
Here is one of my mom's lilies. Isn't it lovely?
Speaking of booming, check out our boy Sunny.
He is loosing his baby coat and looks to be going dark. I would love for him to stay the color of his face. He looks like chocolate. His chest looks nearly black, but he is just sweating. You can see Em (his mom) behind him and notice how light she is compared to him.
I am going to try to catch up on everyone's blogs...
This is my 50th post! :D
2 comments:
Hi, Jess -- welcome back! Your flowers are beautiful and your baby is so dear! Transition is hard, isn't it? Well, glad you're getting back into blog land -- I missed you!
Oh, now see you do have a green thumb! The flowers are beautiful.
Sonny is looking so handsome! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
xoxooxox
Post a Comment