Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet Aida

The Pioneer Woman has a contest going on for name and breed of favorite pet. The prize is a $500 gift card to B & H This is the pet that I think about most. She died about 3 years ago. She was run over by a car. Did they stop? No. A few more months and she would have had a large fenced in back yard, since I bought my own house about 2 and a half years ago. Anyway she was sweet, friendly and would go anywhere with me. As much as I love my Saber kitty she just isn't Aida.



I can't believe I am posting these videos. I hate my voice even more than my big nose and expanding waist line.


Aida vs Kickball 1.AVI



MVI_0015.AVI

They toy she is playing with was a gift from my least favorite ex-boyfriend. This is why I loved telling her shake it around. If only she would have done the same to him!

3 comments:

Beth said...

OH,,,she was just so sweet and precious!!! I Loved the videos,,cried through some it but I had to laugh when you showed the "poor sad little animal"(talking about the stuffed toy) that was funny!
Its just horrible to lose a pet. I sure dread when mine have to go to doggy and kitty heaven. I sure do Miss you,,,June is nice but she is not "my Jess". Thanks for all the prayers for us during the hard time we just went through!!!
xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

JessInFocus said...

I cry every time I watch these videos. I have one of her and we are playing fetch, but my 2 "barn" cats were wanting my attention too and she is trying to herd them away nicely so she can have me to herself. She would never show agression she would just walk over them, to make them back away, wagging her tail the whole time. LOL

Jeanie said...

This is the sweetest dog -- and I totally adore her sweet face in that photo. And how lucky you are to have those videos, even though I know they're probably hard to see. I feel that way about Stimpy -- I'm lucky in that I had one video of him, but boy, every day I miss that boy-cat!