Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Growing Family

Recently I meet my brother Joey, his wife Leslie and daughter Makayla at Centennial Park to take a few pictures. Leslie is due any time now and they will induce on Monday. She is having a boy and they are naming him Mason. I will post updated pictures once the little one is here. Below is my slide show of Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister.

4 comments:

-Leslie said...

LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much!! Getting ready to go for my last ultrasound this morning so I'll let you know!!! Love ya!!!

Beth said...

Well of course I am back at work today and can't see them. I will check them out tonight. My stepD is doing better and is suppose to go to a regular room today. Talk to you soon.
xooxoxoxoxooxox

Mary Timme said...

Birth is always a tense process. It is interesting that most of us are basically born and die alone. Mason will have help!

Beth said...

I finally got to see them tonight,,they are wonderful Jess! They look like such a happy family!
xoxooxoxoxooxox