Friday, July 25, 2008

Pop Quiz Friday

I'm a Mandarin!

You're an intellectual, and you've worked hard to get where you are now. You're a strong believer in education, and you think many of the world's problems could be solved if people were more informed and more rational. You have no tolerance for sloppy or lazy thinking. It frustrates you when people who are ignorant or dishonest rise to positions of power. You believe that people can make a difference in the world, and you're determined to try.

Talent: 49%
Lifer: 36%
Mandarin: 51%

Take the Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz.






You Are a Snake



You have extraordinarily sharp senses.

You sense what's going on almost before it happens.



You connect with the world. People instantly feel close to you.

You are a natural protector. You take good care of your friends.



You are an ambitious person. Your ambitious drives you.

But while you are ambitious, you are also humble. You are thankful for everything you have.



I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!



You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

I'm a talent Jess in Focus. And we already know I'm a chocolate alligator! Weird combo, don't you think.