Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

While Cliff's aunt and cousins were in we bought some fireworks as we can buy 3 inch fireworks (the small fireworks that most cities or towns set off)here and they have never seen anything like it up close. So we had an early fireworks show. We may go to Nashville or another local show on the 4th so hopefully I will have more pictures next week. I would love to take Cliff to Nashville, because they have choreographed music on one of our radio stations. Here are a few from our little early show...





Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Independence Day.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow,,those were great shots. What setting did you use to take those shots? E-mail me and let me know.
Boring here at work as usual. Can't wait till tomorrow is over so I will be off the rest of the week. I have never been in to see firework show in Nashville, but have watched them from the foot bridge that over interstate 40 close to Whitebridge. You get a great show from there but its gotten more dangerous in that area so I don't go there any more.
Have a good one!!!
xoxooxoxoxoxox

Jeanie said...

Gorgeous! Love 'em!