Friday, June 20, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Here are a couple of cards. I made the one with the butterfly and my mom made the other one.

"The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here."


"Time spent with Friends is time well spent."


We have family in for a few days so it is going to be pretty hectic. We have a baby shower for my sister-in-law Leslie Sunday. Maybe this well keep me busy so I don't worry to much about my interview as I won't find out anything until the end of next week.

3 comments:

Mary Timme said...

The waiting. . . Argh!!!!! This is a good way to spend it. Family is so much better than worrying. :D

Jeanie said...

These ARE pretty! I love seeing your work!

Beth said...

Love the cards. Your getting so creative! I don't know why your worrying, I do believe you will get the job you want!
xoxooxoxoxooxox