I have a job interview Monday afternoon. I am interviewing for 2 positions, but from the description I feel like one would be a better fit for me. The problem is I've never been good at interviews as I am my own worst critic... So I am applying for the other as well as I don't want to shoot myself in the foot with my big dreams. I have butterflies in my stomach with anticipation... This isn't exactly a butterfly, but isn't it lovely? Saber found it the other day. (Don't worry I didn't let her get it!).

4 comments:
I Love Luna moths,,,they look like emerald coated butterflies but more unusaul. Don't you fret Ms. Jess, you will get your pick of either job. Your good Gurl!!!
xooxoxoxoxoxoxo
Many positive vibrations coming your way! I'll be thinking of you on Monday! You hang onto those dreams!
Thank you both!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment