I didn't get the job that I really wanted, but I'm a firm believer in
"Everything happens for a reason", but I was looking forward to my husband having the option of dropping some overtime. I still have a job. I was given the one that seems similar to what I've been doing. There have been 4 people that have been displaced and my heart goes out to them and their families.
2 comments:
I believe you didn't get this because it wasn't the right thing at the right moment -- it just may have seemed this way. But you are being saved for something better or some other purpose. You'll find the right thing. I know that.
I just hope you still get to come to Cohn,,but I know you want to be closer to home. I sure am going to miss "my other daughter" if I don't see you every week!!! But I know your going to get something bigger and better soon!!!
xoxoxoxoxooxoxox
Post a Comment