Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just Add Dog?

Cliff's dad (Chuck) is down for a visit and with him he brought their dog (Cliff's mom is living with us). Saber is less than happy about having her in our lives.


Here's Kia wondering what Saber's problem is


Cliff wanted Chuck to ride the 4-wheelers around. So they got them out and were riding around the yard and the whole time Kia was throwing a fit. So Chuck asked "Wanna go for a ride?" and her ears perked up. She loved it. We knew if we didn't get pictures no one would ever believe us!

I know it is blurry, but it is hard to take a picture from the back of a moving 4 wheeler.


The locals were not impressed though.



She didn't even want to get off and when Chuck made her she went up to Cliff like "My turn!" Later on Chuck said that the down side of having a dog ride in front of you is that slobber comes back and hits you in the face! Gross!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Those are some great pictures Ms. Jess!!!! I love the doggy on the 4 wheeler,,but don't think I would want to ride behind him,,lol. Poor Saber,,not a happy kitty for sure!!!! Keep on having fun!!!
xoxooxoxoxox

Jeanie said...

This cracks me up! However, I feel sad for Saber. The Gypsy doesn't welcome other four-legged visitors graciously either!