Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not Another Halloween Post!

Yes another one! Why? Because Cliff and I were SO late putting up decorations! What does the "Late Bird" get? Cold weather! We should have done this at least last week. I don't know why, but until recently (Sunday evening) I had no interest in decorating for Halloween.

We used leaves to fill our scarecrows. They have no hands or feet, but I like how we did their heads!


Say "Hello" to my little friend! I personally didn't want to get it, but Cliff insisted and I'm glad we did.


The following are all variations of the front of my house. I like to try out different filters in picnik, because the laptop doesn't have PhotoShop and I don't want to be the living room so I could hang out with Cliff and keep an eye on dinner. I'm lazy like that. Check out our man made fog! See Beth, I told you I like fog! :)

Which one is not like the other 3?

Regular - It looks like the spider is coming to eat the scarecrows! Muh-ahahaha!


HDR-ish


Holga-ish


HDR-ish then Black and White


And the answer is....


#3. It is a different picture. You can tell by the fog. Just trying to keep you all on your toes!

3 comments:

Beth said...

OH Man,,,that looks so cool!!!! I Love the spidey and the scarecrows. But the scarecrows look hauntinly familiar,,,like uh, you and Cliff? Well not really in the face though,,they look better,,,(ha,,just kidding). I want one of those darn fog machines,,where did you get it? I'd be a scaredy cat to come up to your house if I was trickster,,lol.
I Love the filters you used too. Now I gotta go check out that website,,thats cool.
Muhhhhahhhahhahahhah!!!!!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Jeanie said...

Those are great! Love the spider and scarecrows (especially the blue and gold one!)

VERY COOL!

It's good to be back!

BONNIE K said...

I love your decorations! I feel very inept hanging only a lone skeleton out front (and I haven't even done that yet).