You may recall that I've wrote about
Jack and Runt before. Well, now I have their love pretty well documented. I had to hide in my car to do it. Unfortunately I missed the best part because I didn't have my camera on me at the time. Jack was laying flat out and Runt was climbing all over his head. It was so cute!
Of course, this is a very close second!

Just in case you missed it that's...

Jack was laying flat out and Runt either decides she doesn't want him to lay like that or she was wondering if he was still awake.

So she licks him for sitting up! :)

They eat even eat together...

I think they make a cute couple.
2 comments:
OH,,that is precious. That is like some of those cute e-mails that you get all the time. Its amazing how a wittle bitty kitty and a great big doggy and be bestfriends. Wish us people could all get along like that.
These are the cutest pix I've ever seen. You should make stationary out of these!
Post a Comment