Yesterday marked my first Blogaversary! To celebrate I wanted to give away one of my photos 5x7 in size with a white or black mat for an 8x10 frame (winner picks color). I am not giving a frame away because everyone has different taste, so you can get the frame to best suit your home. After talking to both my mom and
Beth they both agreed on "Foggy Morning". It is one of my personal favorites. In order to qualify you must comment on this post or any newer post up till March 17th. Winner to be announced on March 20th. Please only comment once per post. The more posts you comment on the more times you are entered to win. I promise to post more often.

The printed version will not have my name water marked on it. Many of my photos have some type of edit, but this one is straight out of the camera believe it or not. I took this in my side yard one morning. I was late to work because I had to go back inside and grab my camera, but it was so worth it. For Christmas 2 years ago my mom received an 8x10 print matted in an 11x14 frame. I couldn't believe how happy it made her.
Good luck!
9 comments:
OH yeah,,I would be thrilled to win that beauty I bet your Mom was tickled to pieces to get a print that was already matted and framed too. This one and the bird one thats on your banner are my favorites,,well, I still love some of the others too. I am going to post a link on my blog to your contest.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Wow -- this is fabulous, Jess. Congratulations, first. And do enter me.
And by the way, that photo is so gorgeous it's hard to believe there was zero manipulation! VERY nice!
It is beautiful - I can see why your mom was happy. Please enter me!
Oh! I just love love love this!.... by the way is me.... Gaby :) hehehe... I have an alter ego in blogger :) Actually I am thinking about beginning a photography blog... :) I didn't know you had one... I will follow ... subscribe :)
Beth sent me your way and I'm glad she did. This is so beautiful! You did a wonderful job capturing the light and it has such depth to it.
Congratulations on your blogging milestone!
I've here via Beth and she told us about the wonderful giveaway you're having...that photo is indeed beautiful!! Happy 1st Blogiversary:-) xox
It's beautiful! Yes, I think it's perfect! Congrats on your blogiversary!!! Happy one year!! xo
Blogaversary! LOL ~ I love that...you so awesome...
Good to know you, truly.
If ever a photo could soothe,this one succeeds.
Loves..
Mare
Oh, now you KNOW I want one of those! Would look great in one of the boys rooms that I am redoing! Better start commenting a bit more, huh??
Post a Comment