Diamonds or pearls? diamonds, but pearls are wonderful too
What is the last film you saw? I can't even remember. How sad is that?
Your favorite TV series? Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, and Private Practice
What kind of breakfast do you usually eat? Don't really care much for breakfast. I only eat something so I don't have a melt down before lunch. Usually peanut butter and toast and a glass of milk
Second given name? Michelle
Which kind of food can't you stand? I have an issue with texture more than anything. Unexpected changes in texture can make me gag. I'm not kidding. I love yogurt, but it is a mental battle to eat it
Favorite name (at the moment)? don't know
Which car do you drive? Ford Five Hundred and lovin it. I'll love it even more once it is paid for.
Which trait of character don't you like? Pretentious
Favorite clothes? Jeans!
If you could take the aeroplane to go somewhere, where would you go? Caribbean
Where would you want to live when you are retired? I have trouble planning dinner and you want me to plan where I want to retire? Probably TN. I don't see us moving."
Which birthday do you remember the most? Oh boy! Probably my 23rd. I had just bought a house and was buying birthday presents for myself for my house. Ha ha!
Your birthday? April 11th
If you were a color, which one would you be? Aqua Marine
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate anything
Coffee or tea? Make that extra sweet tea or a Carmel mocha
The last person you had on the phone? Beth
Sweet or savory? Depends
The day of the week you prefer? Friday
Who wants to play too?
Here are some recent photos...
Sunny is almost a year old now.
I took this the other night. It is a gas station, but it was a long exposure I was turning and the camera was on my steering wheel. Don't try this at home.
This gal calls my camera bag home.
5 comments:
I LOVE the new header!!! Birdy!!!
And I learned more new things about you too! I Love your middle name,,Michelle,,so pretty. And I laughed about the "prentious" cause I immediatly thought about the person we talked about this evening,first name starts with S.
LOL,,and still love the pictures!
Your a sweetie!
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
I love aqua marine. It goes so well with magenta!! Yep, pretentious has no room in my life either!!! Yuk.
Is your new header a picture that you took? I love it. Beth is funny, yep bet I know the pretentious reference leads to...you know who! Love ya kiddo!
Well, I don't know who the pretentious person is but I also hate them all! I enjoyed learning more about you.
I always enjoy reading these -- and your blog is looking great! And that little camera bag buddy is adorable!
Post a Comment