Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trying To Catch Up!

I think I took on too many Internet projects between flickr, facebook, myspace, blogger and everything else! Sunday I came down with a sinus infection and stayed home Monday. The Dr. gave me a antibiotic. I was in the living room trying to learn my husband's golf game on Playstation 2 so I can kick his butt next time and I heard I noise in the dining room. I look over and lo and behold Saber is on the table! She knows better than to do that. As soon as she saw me she spun out and took off to hide in our bedroom. It was like "CRAP! I forgot YOU were home!" I refuse to tell my husband because he will have a conniption fit for sure.

(she is just yawning, but scary, huh? LOL)
6/30 Bad Cop

That afternoon Cliff calls me and tells me he is "mad" (he likes to give me a hard time) at him for giving the infection to him. How dare me right? My life is not complete with out making him sick! ;) Cliff came home from work and we played 9 holes and he still kicked my butt! Although it was much better than my first game. LOL Even with that triple bogey on the first game my real golf game is so much worse. The most common phrase from my last real game was "Where did that ball go? Oh well... I have more!"
Par For the Course

I have a tough decision to make. My camera is becoming less reliable and Cliff told me the other day we need to use our refund to get another camera. On one hand I love the idea of a new or gently used camera on the other it is a lot of money to be spending right now when mine is still among the living. So I have to decide if my current camera can be fixed, to buy the big bad brother to mine or to buy the new model of the one below mine. I can't decide what to do.

4 comments:

Mary Timme said...

An almost dead, unreliable (I think that is the key word here!) camera is as good as sore finger or an infection that needs antibiotics. Enough said.

Jeanie said...

First of all, that picture of Saber is UNBELIEVABLE! The program "Nature" is having a photo contest for pix of Cats and Dogs and I think you should enter it. I'll try to post the link on my blog next week when I have a chance to catch up after Greg's surgery. If I don't, remind me and I'll send it email. You MUST enter THIS photo!

Second, I know sinus infection issues all too well and feel you pain. Wishing you a speedy recovery (and Cliff, too!)

Rosa said...

Your kitty is so cute!!! I love B&W kitties!! I know what you mean, I used to take pics of Bella yawning and it looked like she was hissing so I never put them up! Hope you both are feeling better! Thanks for your visit. Beth is the best, isn't she!

Beth said...

Heck,,go for it,,buy that the Big Bad Brutha!! We can have fun with it in our photography adventures.
So yeah,,go for it.
I know what you mean about all the cyber places I have going on now. I still can't get into facebook like I would like too. Oh well, I do what I can.
xoxoxooxoxoxox