Cliff did great in the surgery today. Supposedly his surgeon is one of the best. My impression of him in the couple of visits before the surgery was great. I have friends that praise him. So far it has been good, but Cliff was worried when several hours later his fingers were still numb. The Doc had told him it would be numb for a while. Cliff's "a while" is different than his. The nurse informed us that is normal and it could last up to 36 hours. Cliff was appalled by this. I don't know how is that much different than him being numb for months before the surgery on a constant basis and much much longer than that on a regular basis.
He is so Restless. Before they put him under he wanted to go to Opry Mills (a Nashville mall) to get my engagement ring fixed. I told him I didn’t think that would be a good idea. When he came out he was still ready to go. He is such a busy bee! I told him again that it wasn’t a good idea, but we went to Krispy Kreme instead (drive through) then went home. Just so he could pace around and tell me how bored he is. He isn’t really good with down time. I don’t know how he is going to make it being off work for 2 weeks then being on light duty for at least 4 more.
Today wasn't a bright and shiny day like yesterday. It started raining right before we left the hospital and we are having storms come through shortly. Maybe hail and high wind there may also be tornadoes. I hope everyone keeps safe tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment