Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Bathroom Debate
This poll is a lot closer than I ever thought it would be. If we are only going to please half the future buyers, I would rather do what we prefer and that is the large shower. We may figure out a way to do what Pattie says and make it smaller than the 60" but larger than 38". What ever works in the space. I just hate to lose out on my beautiful shower door. I scoured the earth for the door of my dreams and found one about a year later (ok, so I'm picky), which makes me reluctant to go with a smaller shower since the doors are too big to do a 4 ft shower. Too bad we can't add another 10 foot to the house and put in a double vanity, large shower and jetted tub! That sounds perfect in theory, but we would never get all of our money out of it if we did that. Plus I think it would be too close to the property line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your idea, but you're right -- you probably wouldn't get the money out of it, especially in this economy...alas...
Post a Comment