Friday, May 9, 2008

Not Much...

Because I don't have anything to talk about and I've been looking through my photos for portfolio pictures... I'll post a few pictures. I have thought more about the bathroom and will got back to Home Depot and see if a 48 inch shower will work in the space as Pattie suggested. Thanks Pattie!

Here is a picture of Saber.


A picture of my husband and I last May at his brother's wedding. It is quite possibly my favorite picture of us.


And my 2 favorite pictures of my youngest neice Makayla. She will be a big sister this summer!




I took all the photos, but the one I am in. Cliff's friend took it. Too bad he is in MI or I would hire him as an assistant . :)

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Hi! So glad you stopped by the Marmelade Gypsy and delighted I came over here. Miss Mykayla (sp?) is gorgeous -- that first photo of her should be in a magazine!

And also loving your mother's day iris on the other post. Hope you have your bathroom problems settled!

I'll be back!