I hate sterotypes!
"Nashville's fans just go bonkers when the Red Wings come to town. It's like they are at a Toby Keith concert with free Milwaukee's Best."
See the full article at ESPN.
Puhlease! At least get it right! It is a Hank Williams Jr. concert with free Bud Light! Plus what they don't know is we are like that at nearly every game especially when it is the play offs.
One of the Red Wings players has already called us "Hillbillish" (LOL He must not have ever traveled too far from Detroit). What is next we don't wear shoes, have any teeth, marry our bothers and play the banjo on our front porch?
I'll be going bonkers tonight with all the 17,000 other hillbillish fans screaming my head off like I'm at a Hank Williams Jr. concert and theres free Bud Light.
1 comment:
The Avalanche play tonight and we are even at 4 and I love hockey. The Red Wings...oh yeah! I think I've head of them. . . Snickering in Colorado . . .
Post a Comment