Her favorite toy is actually a large squeaky dog toy. I think it is a hedge hog. See below. Her favorite game is cross between hide and seek and tag. We chase her through the house and she runs away like she is all scared. Then we run and hide and she comes after us then jumps up the wall we are hiding behind. Maybe she likes it because she is better at it than we are. Her tag is my favorite too, becuase it is more active and I laugh everytime she leaps up the wall. As my husband says "Simple things for simple minds". I will try to get a video of this sometime soon.
(I know it may look like she is declawed. She isn't. She just doesn't use them much.)
She will play with Mr. HedgeHog when we are not home, but it isn't the same. She likes us to throw him for her. When we got home last night she had him in her water dish. She had him sitting in it. Yep, sitting. His little stuffed bottom had soaked up at least half the water. I played with her and she looked at me like "It's about time!" Saber may not speak English, but she diffinatly gets her point across.
2 comments:
HA HA HA!!!! She is such a Cool Cat. Teach you a lesson,,,Mommie!!!
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoo
Does "cool cat" mean pain in the backside? LOL Just kidding! She makes life intersting.
Post a Comment