Game 4 3 - 2 Predators won. See pictures below. This is what the game was like...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLWov3D00RQ
Game 5... It would have helped had the predators showed up for the game before the 3rd period. It is like they were just sitting back watching the Red Wings crush their team mates in to the boards. Thank you Ellis, Suter and Bonk for keeping us in the game.
This hillbilly (see "Some People's Children!") had so much fun Wednesday night at the hockey game. The Sommet was packed and loud! This the first play offs game that I've been to that we won and I hope it isn't the last for this year (missed Game 3 in person).
They had fun with Chelios saying we are Hillbillyish. This is what they did when he got a penalty.
Gnash even wrote me this late note for Thursday. Thank you Predators for a great night! (got the note from predators.nhl.com) 
During warm up fans can hang out around the boards and watch and take pictures of their favorite players.

Ellis and Bonk doing their pre game ritual.
It is game time!
Governor Phil Bredeson and his wife dropped the puck for the "face off". They are famous around here for holding the sign "Get your damn hands of my team" at a Predators Rally before they were bought by the local group. Needless to say we love our Governor! :D 
I love our Jumbotron this year... Wow! Huge inprovement from the one that hung there for the first 9 years.
Is it our turn yet?
Rally rags!
After a goal. I would love to know what Radulov said to Arnott. Ha ha ha!

I will post more pictures later.
Mary, I wish the Aves good luck for tonight. They only need one more game! :)
1 comment:
Ha,,I loved the excuse note,,cuz you definetly had all of those symptoms. Sorry bout last nights lost,,but we will prevail tomorrow night! Have fun at the game!
xoxooxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment