Thursday, April 24, 2008

Em Is A Girl

I watched my youngest niece Makayla for a little while the other day. I was telling her that Sunny is a colt and that colts are baby boy horses and the conversation went like this...

Makayla - Mae and Lady are girls.

Jess - Yes they are and so is Em.

Makayla - Em is NOT a girl!

IMG_0194

I couldn't help but chuckle. So I more or less told her that Em gave birth to Sunny and that made her a girl. I have to say that it went better than my last conversation with Lindsey (my niece that is about 6 months older than her). We were watching the horses and all the sudden she asked how Sunny got out of Em's belly... OH BOY! Let's see how quickly we can change the subject!

Here are more photos from that day.
IMG_0184
IMG_0201

Mae
IMG_0096

Lady had a bath
IMG_0104
IMG_0148
IMG_0155

Sunny and Em
IMG_0114
IMG_0116

Iris with a bee
IMG_0206
IMG_0207

Time to mow...
IMG_0210

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think she looks like you, bet you looked like that when you were a wee one. Kids are fun espiecally when you can give them back to Mommy and Daddy! :)
Love the pics!!!!! See you soon!
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo