I know it is right around the corner, but I've been ready for it since Fall! So here are some pictures I took that reminds me of how nice Spring and Summer can be.
I actually took this one on Friday. Mere hours before the snow started falling. You can kind of tell that it was cold and rainy when I took this.

One of Saber in a tree from the Summer.
A heron at the pond.

I have many more that when I look at them I can almost feel the warmth of the sun and smell the flowers and fresh cut grass, but these are the only ones I have on this computer.
I have many more that when I look at them I can almost feel the warmth of the sun and smell the flowers and fresh cut grass, but these are the only ones I have on this computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment