Wednesday, March 19, 2008

House Full...

What at whirl wind week. My mother-in-law is going to be living with us for a while. She is from Michigan and after months of looking for a job, any job she decided it was time to move. Our area has lots of jobs open so she has moved in with us until she can get established. Her truck couldn't make it down here (made it about 100 miles and quit) so Saturday morning we left Tennessee and headed north. We spent Sunday with her, my father-in-law, her mother, and my brother-in-law’s family. We haven't seen most of them since September (our wedding) so we had a nice time. Then at daylight on Monday with her truck and 2 truck beds full headed back south again. Please pray for us. It is always hard for Cliff (my husband) to say goodbye to his dad, but every since his dad’s heart attack it has gotten worse. I would love for everything to go smoothly, from his mom finding a good job to moving the rest of the house down. Hopefully by fall we will have Cliff's dad and grandmother moved to our area. Here are some pictures from Sunday in random order...




Paige and Aydden playing with Grandma

He looks more like his mom that I thought!


Building a tower
Oops!

Hanging out

Grateful brother needed to take a nap so she can build with out him knocking her stuff over!

Cliff's brother, Mick


Cliff working on a Snow blower.

green icing face! :)

Playing with grandpa

Picking on Sammy (Cliff needs a hair cut really bad!).

Aw...

throwing snowballs

dirty snow
piled up!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh Wow,,what a week you have had. Bless your heart. I hope it all works out. I am here for you if you need to talk. Hope you have a great rest of the week and a wonderful easter! Hope to see you next week, I have missed ya!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox