Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Craziness!

I don't know where the time has gone for the past month. It seems as though my days were shortened from 24 hours to 12. I hope everyone is doing well!

Since I missed Easter here is my Easter picture. We made them at our monthly Stampin' Up class they are made out of Frapuccino bottles from Starbucks.



April 5th rolled in some pretty severe storms. Although not as bad as the most recent ones. These are the same day. I'm glad the storm went away before sunset.




Sunday morning we had a quick visit by four deer. :)

9 comments:

Mom said...

I loved the pictures! As usual you captured the moment and the color ...the Easter Candy jar to the rainbow ...awesome.

Mary Timme said...

YOur weather has been crazy there! Crazy in a bad way! Glad you are well. I've just managed to tear myself away from a puzzle, but have to get back. They are calling my name, you see.

Beth said...

So glad to see you post again!!! Sorry work has been so busy. Love the pictures,,just beautiful! I think you could sell a print of the rainbow,,its so perfect!
Miss you alot, Jess!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

BONNIE K said...

I love your weather pix, and I really like the Easter bottle too!

Jeanie said...

Hooray, you are back! That Easter bottle is delightful! Did you manipulate the bottom photo? Oh, my -- both are absolutely fabulous. Loved the rainbow, too.

Hope you'll have time to post more -- I always enjoy visits!

ALF said...

Wow - what a great picture of the rainbow!

Jeanie said...

You OK? Just checking in!

Beth said...

You need to post something new! We miss you and your beautiful pictures!!! We know your not that busy at work,,,lol,,just kidding. Not much longer girly and you get a short vacation.
xoxoxoxoxooxox

aky said...

good pictures...rainbow is my favourite... by aky http://footballmanagerdetails.blogspot.com