momacita - You can't drive 11 hours by yourself!
me - Why not!? Jodie (my friend) does it all the time!
momacita - You aren't used to driving that far by yourself! Let me see if I can get time off.
Just so you know my mom is completely insane too as she works for the schools as well.
When my dad heard he didn't want us going that far on such a quick turn around by ourselves as my mom's knees are really bothering her. The doctor has already told her she needs total knee replacement in one of them. So my dad went too! :)
It was such a blast! I gained a couple pounds due to the awesome local restaurants, but it was worth every ounce! And Jodie, my parent's, her family and friends made driving there worth every mile. We went to Hollywood Cemetery and walked up and down Monument Blvd. I ended up taking Monday off to recoup and got back to work after my 5 day weekend swamped! Even worse than before. I thought that I was about caught up! It has taken me this long to get back to where I was.
Virginia pictures:


There is more to come. I can't wait to catch up with you all!
6 comments:
Glad you're back! I wondered what happened to you! Sounds like a nice trip. I could not have driven that distance by myself. It was nice of your folks to go with you.
YAY!!! So glad you finally posted! Those are amazing pics and I can't wait to see more. I also can't wait to see you again. We will get through the Metro madness and hopefully all come out with some of our sanity intact.
Luv Ya Girlie!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoo
I've wondered where you were! Welcome 'home' to bloglandia! Way, cool pics.
Glad you are back -- those are great pix and sounds like a wonderful trip. I love going on my own, but sometimes its fun to have folks with you! Good news about the lens thing!
Cheers, and welcome back to blogland!
I love Richmond! Although UR is way better than VCU.
Are you OK? I've been checking in, not seeing anything new, and that's cool -- as long as you're OK.
Hugs!
j
Post a Comment