Thursday, April 2, 2009

And the Winner is...

So much for posting more often right!? Life has been crazy lately. I can't believe I am so late. Anyway! The winner is Jeanie! Yay! Jeanie! Just email me your info and what color mat you want. Congrats! Thanks to everyone for entering and visiting my blog.

Thanks to Random.org for making life a little easier.

We had some storms roll in this evening and I think I hear the next coming in right now. A tornado touched down near the airport, but no one was hurt and they said no serious damage to homes.

I will post more and catch up with you all tomorrow! Miss you all!

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'm so excited! Info on its way to you via e-mail!

Thank you!!!

BONNIE K said...

Congrats to Jeanie! We have missed you, Jess!

{Pure} Essence said...

how lucky Jeanie is!... Hi Jess! yes, scary season spring is! Hope you are doing well.

Mary Timme said...

You've had such rotten weather this spring.

Come back when you can.

Jeanie said...

Hi, Jess!

It arrived today! So very pretty -- I'm trying to decide which spot to put it in because I have three in mind! Thank you! It really made my day!

Hope all is well with you... I always worry when I don't see posting, but it's such a busy time -- I'm just hoping you were OK with all that nasty TN weather last weekend.

Thanks so much!