Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seriously!?

Oh my goodness! I know it snows in March, but it was nearly 80 the day before yesterday and today it is snowing. Yup. That is Middle Tennessee for you. Last year we had 6 inches of snow on March 8th that melted by 2pm the same day.

3 comments:

BONNIE K said...

It is time for warm weather and spring. Getting a glimpse of it last week made me realize how tired I am of winter.

Mary Timme said...

We are almost desperate for snow down here. The mountains are full of snow, but we are way behind. We are hoping for some tomorrow. It melts quick this time of year. Supposed to be 70's something degree by Tuesday. Not a big deal when it does that! Hope you guys don't get ice. I'd hate that.

Jeanie said...

A -- I've missed visiting.

B -- YIKES!