Monday, September 15, 2008

And Then I Passed Out


I was on my way home today when I got off the interstate at my typical exit. I made the mistake of looking over at the gas station saw that gas was $4.29 and then I passed out. Ok so I didn't pass out, but I don't look forward to the next time I need to fuel up. The gas prices even have Saber throwing her "arms" in the air.




4 comments:

Beth said...

Its making me sick too,,but I am glad I got Little red who doesn't use much gas. I absolutely love the new look. Dang,,your getting good at this girl! Awesome!!!
xxoxoxoxo

ALF said...

I believe I paid $4.59 the last time I filled up and that price is down from what we were paying earlier in the summer. So, don't complain, it could be worse.

ALF said...

No wait, I totally just got that wrong. Sorry, you are paying more than me.

Jeanie said...

Beautiful new colors! Love the background! Saber looks much as I did -- we're at about $4.29, too, though I did see one today for lower, so maybe it's the mid-week drop.

My cottage is only about 20 miles north of Cliff's hometown! Gaylord/Otsego Lake. Ask if he knows it!