I would say that we have a very big surprise, but it is small. Very small actually. Currently only about a pound. I'm pregnant. We weren't trying, but God works in mysterious ways. I thought we would be freaking out if I ever got pregnant, but it hasn't had that impact. In fact it has been fun (aside from our first over whelming trip to Babies 'r us 2 weeks ago, which was scary to see all the choices). 2 weeks ago we went in for my 20 week check up and found out that we are having a boy! Let me say Daddy couldn't be happier. Hehe!
1st trimester: fun until about 6 weeks. That was when I became nauseous almost all the time. This made food less than appealing to say the least. Of course not eating only made matters worse. Around 10 weeks it started to get quite a bit better though. The good news is I lost the weight I had gained over Christmas (then some)... Temporarily anyway.
2nd trimester: I first felt him move about 16 1/2 weeks and didn't feel him move again for over a week. I feel him move regularly now. He still won't preform for his daddy though. If he is kicking hard enough to feel on the outside he stops when Cliff puts his hand on my belly. I am quickly figuring out that if I eat anything fried, tomato-y, or caffeinated I will pay for it later. 22 Weeks and the baby finally kicked for his daddy! How cool is that? Before he would always stop when he'd put his hand on my belly. I am now 24 weeks pregnant. I had a doctors appointment today and it all went well. I've started looking into classes at the hospital too. Just trying to decide what days and all. Fun stuff!
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news! I hope you'll be posting about your pregnancy progress! Do you have any names?
Congrats!! How exciting!! Funny I found you I grew up in Nashville, somehow I feel connected when I find bloggers from my hometown.
You're back blogging and I'm absolutely thrilled! Congratulations on your good news. How exciting! I'm very happy for you both!
Post a Comment