Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Only 3 posts this month! I gotta fix that!

I'm not the only photographer around these here parts! Beth took this photo of me and I edited it a bit. What do you think Beth?



Bonnie... Things freeze down here too. We had a record low on Friday and today was a heat wave at 28. Yikes, huh!?

3 comments:

BONNIE K said...

That's a nice picture of you! I just hung up from my husband, who's spending the week in Florida, and he said there are record low temps down there and it's going down to 29 tonight. So I am no longer jealous of him for taking this trip.

Beth said...

I Love it Jess! Hey go dumpr.net. Thats a fun place to play with pictures!
xxoxoxoxoxo

Mary Timme said...

Oh Jess,
I went back and looked at your photos and nearly swooned over the leaf and the ice and the dried plant and that was after thinking how I'd love to draw the geese and little girl someday that you have on your header. You are a super photog! Nice work, girlfriend! (If I may presume to call you that!?)